Corali 1:1 Session
In our 1:1 sessions in 2014 we looked back at the previous years work in 2013 to 2014, to talk about we what achieved during that time and then we looked at what we wanted to achieve in 2014 and 2015. We looked at what we wanted to improve on and what goals we would like to achieve. We wrote a letter to ourselves from ourselves, which was funny!
I read my letter today and it was nice to look back at the achievements I have made and that I have achieved all my goals that I set myself.
Here is the Letter that I wrote.
I am writing to let you know that I am proud of in 2013 and 2014 that I achieved following.
- Adding warm up movements to the music in Professional Development Class.
- Supporting People in my Placement with B.Diverse adults with learning Disabilities.
- Proud of organising the Conference for the steering Committee, Carousel, I’m representing Corali.
In 2014 & 2015 I want to achieve the following:
- Improve by keep doing my Class Reminders.
- Improve by doing Time keeping for Wednesday’s Class
- Following my Support Artist training. I like to lead more workshops with Corali.
It was nice to read over the letter and see that I have achieved all 3 goals.
I was proud.